● 1989-1994 博士 Ohio State University, Biomedical Engineering
● 1987-1989 硕士 清华大学生物医学与工程专业
● 1982-1987 本科 清华大学生物医学与工程专业
● 2005- Associate Professor
● 2002-2005 Postdoc
● 2000-2002 IBM, China
● 1998-2000 IBM, USA
● 1997-1998 Abbott Lab Pharmaceutical Company
● 1994-1997 Ford Motor Company
● Teach “Principle of MRI” from 2006 till now
● More than near 30 students graduated under my supervisions. About 95% students went to the United States for further study. 6 students went to Stanford. Students also went to: MIT, Yale, Columbia, Duke, Northwestern, UC Berkeley, Johns Hopkins, University of Michigan, University of Virginia, UIUC, UCLA, USC, etc.
1. MRI-PET, combination of Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI) and Positron Emission Tomography (PET)
2. Magnetic Resonance Temperature Imaging – monitoring temperature during thermal therapy
3. Fast MR imaging techniques – pulse sequences and image reconstruction
4. Dynamic MR imaging techniques
5. Arterial Spin Labeling (ASL) for brain and body applications
6. Functional Magnetic Resonance Imaging (fMRI)
7. MRI-based PET reconstruction and TOF PET
1. MRI-PET, combination of MRI and PET
● Cooperate with Harvard Medical School, Massachusetts General Hospital (MGH)
● Improve PET resolution, and use PET high specificity and MRI high spatial resolution
2. MR Temperature mapping
● Use MRI techniques to measure temperature and obtain temperature mapping, from pulse sequence, image reconstruction, dynamic imaging, and physics perspective. This research combines physics, and engineering, and computer knowledge, etc.
● Monitor temperature change during thermal therapy on tumors
Collaborate with doctors, and Stanford, etc.
3. Fast MR image reconstruction – parallel imaging, compressed sensing, dynamic imaging, etc. Collaborate with UC Berkeley, etc.
4. Arterial Spin Labeling (ASL) – collaborate with UCLA for body, brain, and heart applications
5. fMRI – collaborate with Stanford, Tsinghua Yu Quan Hospital
● Published more than 29 SCI and EI papers, more than 40 international conference abstracts, etc.
● SRT Excellent teacher
● Get above 97% score for the course for several times