This movie is an excerpt from our Style of Experiements (DOE) for Injection Molding class. Fix molding difficulties faster and build the most economical process window for any molding process.
- Delivers an overview of how to design an experiment
- Explores a variety of DOE approaches
- Clarifies how to accumulate and assess the information working with authentic-entire world molding illustrations
- Analyzes how information is used to characterize, enhance and troubleshoot an injection molding process
- Clarifies widespread DOE terminology
Paulson Schooling Applications – Full Schooling Alternatives for the Plastics Field. Take a look at http://www.paulsontraining.com for state-of-artwork plastics teaching, which includes interactive CD-ROM and on line teaching.
Post time: 03-15-2016