This excerpt demonstrates basic hydraulic print reading and some common symbols for hydraulic components found on injection molding machine diagrams.
This course demonstrates the importance of hydraulics in the injection molding process. Machine operators will learn ways to reduce wear on hydraulic components, while more advanced employees concentrate on hydraulic print reading and theory.
- Basic hydraulic theory
- The role of hydraulics in injection molding
- The function and purpose of hydraulic components
- Recognition of hydraulic symbols
- Directional valves and flow controls
- Hydraulic pumps and motors
- Proportional valves and servo valves
- Hydraulic fluid management
A. Routsis Associates – Complete Training Solutions for the Plastics Industry. Visit http://www.traininteractive.com for state-of-art plastics training, including interactive CD-ROM and online training.
Post time: 04-16-2017