From 3D printing a quick prototype to casting superior overall performance urethane plastic, this movie demonstrates how to use Mould Star 20T to make a silicone mould of extruded PLA. Mould Star 20T has virtually no shrinkage and a speedy, 30 minute get rid of time.
Advantages of Making a Mould of 3D Printed Prototypes:
* Speedier generation of numerous copies.
* Extra content options for finished part.
* Capability to cast in a extensive variety of colors and finishing outcomes devoid of specialised products or supplemental print media/filaments.
Advantages of Mould Star 20T Silicone:
* Effortless to use 1A:1B by volume mix ratio: no gram scale needed.
* Lower viscosity: no want to vacuum degas.
* Make molds speedy! Rubber cures in 30 minutes.
* Extremely reduced shrinkage.
* Quite lengthy library existence.
Make It Now! with Clean-On
Post time: 07-18-2016