When buying a air humidifier these are the following benefits you should seek:
- Health: Most people buy humidifiers to help them overcome problems related to asthma, allergies, cold sinus, wheezing coughs, etc. For people having specific allergies requiring inhalation of steam air to help breathing should use a warm air humidifier. A Cold air humidifier is useful for those who have small children who may get injured from accidental spillage of hot water.
- Correct condensation: You don’t want the humidity levels to be inconsistent with the furniture, bedding, and other items which may result in growth of mould. Always ask the salesperson for an automatic humidistat that automatically controls the humidity levels, and auto shutdown feature that switches of the power should the water finish.
- Easy refilling of water: Perhaps the most important thing to ask your salesperson is how easy it will be to store water in the humidifier. This is important so that you don’t have to perpetually fill the humidifier using a water hose.
- Change of filters: Filters on humidifiers have to be changed regularly to prevent growth of bacteria and other infections on the filter that could aggravate your allergy or emit foul smells. Since filters cost 420 upwards you should ask your salesperson what features ensure filters are used to their optimum capacity.
- Easy storage: Depending upon your requirements you may need a humidifier to be installed outside the window or have easy storage within the room. Whatever the case may be finding one with the right colour combination and ease of refilling water should be the prime criteria.
Fortunately most manufacturers understand these needs and have come up with innovative features to surprise you with the benefits. Check out the range of COOL AIR HUMIDIFIERS that protect you health needs.
Post time: 06-12-2017